It has been over a year since I published any blog posts here. This is my first and last blog post for 2014. Personally, 2014 was the worst year of my life. I am glad to see it go and hope 2015 will be kinder. At least now I can think about my goals to accomplish in 2015. Since my life is just beginning to return to "normal" I am keeping my goals short and realistic so I do not set myself up to fail. I can always add more goals later. Below is my list.
1. Learn! Attend training sessions, conferences, etc, that will expand my knowledge base and improve my organization and skills.
2. Take at least 1 genealogy road trip to explore archives, libraries, etc. that will assist me in my personal genealogy goals
3. Resume blogging (at least one post a month), social media and working on my websites.
4. Expand my genealogy business.
5. Update my Power Point skills!
6. Read a book each month that involves history to expand my knowledge of history.
7. Review this list in 6 months to hopefully add to it.